Michael James Stone Administrator
     Site-Administrator member isonline
![[send pm] [send pm]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sDooSngVrtJCoVcFzZ4troWd_QjnqO8uFNC7uQv90CfuEBl8cxVy74Z527kSw56Ho7fY-ZpuL1I4TO9Aw3iKt7rXIlHW4YjcEVdVIVn8Tmgbj2AicICKhhUw=s0-d) Joined: May 2012 Gender: Male Posts: 1,877
|  | I need you « Thread Started Today at 5:01am » | ![[Delete] [Delete]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sfdSquK61kNIyneZW6mP3mAltOkEf2Tkl6h99HYJQjn5aqV05ko3SPWagkbhMwRfpwWBiqIJymUWOwseTtGmuoTEnBY50dOU-nqUt9vtf0DBsV5X0=s0-d) |
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_um8Tcf0tHLw5VmhT6ex2HSTrdHqnl9pZ1uyJXmF_mGFt_WSCSd46RQWxQ7g3D9ChUnn0etCT8AbgsEHl4Cd32a-ir7XDJhNUMZduS6mpNaNoVJKP2YUaPjCcpXdD8YKZvPkkA=s0-d)
Every day of my life Every moment I wake from my slumber and sleep Every time I open my eyes
I realize
God I need you
From the Rising of the Sun Till it return to it's rest I know o God
I need you
Day after day Night after night I find the truth of life in how you created me The Fact that as created as I am
I need you
My soul reaches out to the heavens Where in the highest my Spirit longs to tread I cannot be contented in the flesh that I am
I need you
Hear me O my God
I need you. | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment